Tuesday 25 July 2017

3 Special Services Provided By Your Carpet Cleaning Company

Don’t succumb to those interesting and seemingly easy breezy carpet cleaning DIYs available online. Reason is that they are meant for light cleaning chores and not heavy duty cleaning processes. For example, a heavily soiled carpet is a job for dual revolving brushes available only with professionals and not a bucket of shampoo and a scrub standing in your bathroom. If you are living in a city like Washington DC, you have plenty of service providers who would offer the following as well:

1.      Carpet Stain Removal
Wine stains, ketchup and sauces and pasta stains, sounds familiar, doesn’t it? Many residents in DC suffer from the same problems as you do and that is why the right choice for you would be to opt for a carpet cleaning company that offers effective stain and spot removal in their base price. Say no to the firms that charge an extra amount for the procedure.

2.      Carpet Pretreatment
Yes, there is a thing called carpet pretreatment and it is very important. Many cleaning methods employ wet treatments and solutions. The results of these treatments can be enhanced by multiples by spraying a cleaning agent on the surface of the rugs or carpet just a few minutes before the actual cleaning begins. All the grease and oils deposited in the carpet gets dissolved with the help of this chemical. This helps in extracting maximum dirt and soil from the carpet during the final cleaning. Again for some Carpet Cleaning DC this might be a standard procedure, for others, they may charge extra as per the area of the carpet.

3.      Deodorizing Treatment
Surprised? Even I was when I got to know about this service. Now you may argue that most of the odor can be gotten rid of during the actual cleaning process and that no special treatment is required for this. But you need to understand that many odors are due to mold, mildew, or pet urine and other liquids that have penetrated deep into the carpet and reached its backing and pad. Normal cleaning is not helpful in such cases. Deodorizing is the only way by which you can prevent the carpet from over wetting and over shampooing, thus retaining its quality and prolonging its life.
For More Details:
Lotus Green Carpet & Rug Care
910 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20006
Call Us: 202-803-7949

16 comments:

  1. I’ve seen in your writings that it seems memorable to you the benefits of carpet cleaning singapore which I think push you to write this ineffable blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was thinking about carpet shampooing service I really don’t have any idea about it, so my remedy for this is reading blogs and articles that are related to this topic. I highly appreciate your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must try carpet shampooing cleaning rather than spend lots of my time and waste my day in cleaning this kind of chores. You really give me some cool ideas about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really passionate in writing blogs about office carpet cleaning and It’s really nice of you, you really give us lots of good ideas about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I have office carpet cleaning service Singapore is there any chances to manage my time into most significant chores or office work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool posting! I will suggest it to my cool friends, If you mine I suggest office carpet cleaning service it was cool to have this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I don’t have any amor in reading blogs because I feel bored, but because I was curious about office carpet cleaning service I give some time to read and I choose your work and I think that I made the right choice so I thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading blogs is very beneficial when you are trying to find some relevant information regarding office carpet cleaning or anything. For me I find it helpful I don’t know what is your perspective about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In essence, the bulk of negative thoughts in carpet shampooing cleaning services singapore came from those rumors that are not really important in short nonsense talk, so Thank you for allowing us to know your opinions and get some important details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just checking some sites and saw this Terrific post! I really mean it, if you have carpet shampooing cleaning services singapore don’t hesitate to ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right amazing article! It amazes me so much! I thank you for this, if you need some helpful information regarding carpet shampooing singapore Im always open for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fairly well said! You are so right! I wanna give you this carpet shampooing singapore you need to have this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice thought came from you, I just noticed that this is about carpet shampooing service and it was the detailed information that I need to complete my research.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s very nice to read your work that relates to carpet cleaning service I consider this as a guide because you put lots of information here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Much helpful tips about carpet cleaning is really useful for a person who never tried this before and You really have a good heart author for sharing your thoughts to us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice Post, Thanks For sharing. When you want the best place for Cleaning services at an affordable price, we are the right choice for you.
    https://www.carpetbright.uk.com/carpet-cleaning/london/

    ReplyDelete